+2 Science is a two-year course mostly chosen by those students who opt to develop their careers in the field of science and technology. The Science of SWSC aims to contribute to our understanding of the scientific world through excellence in observational, theoretical, and experimental science and to extend quantitative, qualitative, and combined methodologies to address the problems of science. In pursuit of these goals, the College coordinates objectives in research, teaching, and infrastructure. It has modern science labs and standard equipment having separate physics, chemistry, biology (botany and zoology) and computer labs.
- Chemicals and materials are emphasized in physics, chemistry, botany and zoology;
- Subject wise individual and group presentation;
- Regular Medical & Engineering entrance preparation classes;
- Special classes for needy students;
- Seminars and workshops by national/international leading experts, academicians and other professionals.
- Science Club: Astronomy and Astro Physics Club, Robotics Club and Math Club
- Annual Science Exhibition: The exploration of surrounding’s resources to motivate the youth in science and technology for achieving self-reliance in socio-economic development.
Course Combination of Science Stream