+2 Management is a two-year course designed to develop a solid foundation on management studies. The state-of-art facility in management at SWSC prepares the students to create tomorrow’s new managerial needs of the expanding world of business, corporate house, banking and financial institutions and equip to participate in the global economy.
- Computer lab with Internet facilities for each student;
- Seminars and workshop by national/international leading experts, business personalities, bankers, academicians, and other professionals;
- A collaborative and conducive research environment;
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in relevant areas;
- Management Lab and Hotel Management Lab;
- Regular CA, CAMT/KUMAT entrance preparation exam in every team.
Course Combination of Management Stream
|Compulsory Subjects||Compulsory Subjects|
|Optional Subjects||Optional Subjects|
|Hotel Management||Hotel Mangement|
|Business Studies||Business Studies|
|Computer Science||Computer Science|
|Elements of Finance||Elements of Finance|